--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, May 28, 2011



Have you watched Taylor new video? Sure she can be a bit theatrical sometimes but I like how she's a positive role model to all girls of any age
I can only hope Ivy like's this type of music.  (A mom can wish-lol)
I just ❤ Taylor Swift music!

Click here



Sarah Jessica Parker new movie called-- The Ivy Chronicles as Ivy Ames




A New York mom starts a new life for herself and two girls after she loses her husband, her apartment and her job on Wall Street. Based on a book by Karen Quinn
--

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the SJP clip...I agree on the big closet...hehe! :) Also, I agree on Taylor Swift...it is so nice to have someone out there for the younger ones to look up to and a positive role model in the industry! So refreshing!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM