--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kate Middleton ( Duchess of Cambridge ) Wedding Day Perfume

Kate Middleton wore White Gardenia Petals by Illuminum $140 for her Royal Wedding to 
Prince William– and there’s already a waiting list for the fragrance!  
The scent has a top note of gardenia, middle notes of ylang ylang, muguet, and jasmine, and a base note of amber wood. 
Get on the waiting list to buy the perfume here. I just ordered a sample from Luckyscents for a total with shipping $9. (I'll let you know my review once I get it)



MOST INEXPENSIVE HOLY GRAIL ACNE TREATMENT I HAVE TRIED-~TRUST ME IT WORKS. ORDER HERE OR FIND AT TARGET  e.l.f. Essential Zit Zapper

You can die from popping a pimple? Say what????


The doc was asked if it is "bad to pop a pimple" and replied, "When it comes to popping a pimple, you shouldn't be the one doing it. In fact, you can die from popping a pimple. This area right in here (from the forehead to in between your eyebrows to the upper part of the nose, not the tip) is called the danger zone, and if you pop a pimple in this area it can cause a clot -- a bacterial clot to go right to the head and brain and cause a stroke. So, never pop a pimple."

VIA:
Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/lifechangers/index.php?page=3#ixzz1NywiIhad

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I didn't know about this perfume, but of course I want it!! :)

    Hope you had a good long weekend!

    p.s. I'm doing my first giveaway! Come check it out!! http://tinyurl.com/3g2rt4t

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM