--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My 1st BIRCHBOX has arrived!!!!


Each month you receive a cute PINK box filled with deluxe & full sized samples cosmetics. The box itself is packaged very cute, when you receive it, you don’t feel like you’re getting a throwaway box full of cheap samples, it feels like a well thought-out gift.  
website: http://www.birchbox.com/


SAMPLES I RECEIVED:
* STILA EYE SHADOW(full size): the color is really bright-if someone loves orange contact me and I'll send to you
* BULGARI MON JASMIN NOIR PERFUME: This is an Italian fragrance-it's very light and luminous, with notes of jasmine perfect summer scent perfection. 
(Sidenote: I think this what my lovely sister-in law wears)
* ARCHIPELAGO POMEGRANTE SOAP- I haven't tried it yet- but it smells divine
* AHAVA MINERAL HAND LOTION-- Made my hands feel satin soft-perfect for my purse.



1 comment:

  1. My Stila eyeshadow this month (from Birchbox) was light blue! I'm going to have such a hard time figuring out how to wear it lol I may use it as a type of liner on my upper eye for a "summer" look

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM