--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, May 2, 2011

Royal Wedding

  
First of all I just want to say my deepest sympathy goes out to those families who lost loved ones in the terrible Alabama Tornadoes. We were very lucky that the tornadoes did not hit our neighborhood- we just had 80 mph winds with heavy rain and hail.  The terrible storm did knock our power out for 5 days so we decided to drive to my sister house in WV.    
 I was soooo happy I could watch the Royal Wedding with Ivy. It was incredible to watch! I even made a little video for Ivy for when she older.  
Click here
Royal Wedding Sdtrk is available on Itunes
Heading to the Reception



No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM