--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Check out my New Table

What do you get when you take one piece glass from Ikea (GLASHOLM), wood and black paint you get  a beautiful unique kitchen table! My husband friend Brad is our wonderful skilled carpenter who made this table for us.  A++ job Brad!
 I purchased the glass awhile ago and have been using up in my studio until I got some new props and needed the extra space, so we moved my original table that I painted upstairs to my studio.  We then took this ikea glass that I just  and decide to move it to the kitchen for our family table.  I 'm just ecstatic by how it turn out! 


        

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM