--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy 1st Father's Day

Happy 1st Father's Day to the most wonderful Husband and Daddy! 
We are SO lucky to have you! We love you SO much!

They went for a morning run
I took a photo when they were finished and coming up the driveway

This is the poem on the card Ivy gave her Daddy:

I'm your little baby girl, Your little schnuckems pie. I wanna say 'I love you!' I really, try and try. I'm just too little, But one day I wont be! Then I'll say I love you, and you'll say you love ME!
Maybe one day little Ivy can sing this cute song to her daddy on Father's Day-- click here

Still need a funny card- to post on your Dad's Facebook - here's some funny someecards 




1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM