--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, June 6, 2011

How to get Vintage Style Curls without Heat!

  I came upon this video and thought it was such a brilliant idea.  I can't believe I have never heard of this neat technique on how to curl your hair without using heat.  She had over 23,707 hits on this video.
All you need is sport rubber headband from any drugstore.  


 CLICK HERE TO WATCH


It works here's picture of me this morning. I was really skeptical if it would work but it does work. The only tip I have make sure you put the headband higher up on your forehead because I got this headband mark on my forehead from leaving it there all night.



Look who has her own blog former Bachelorette Jillian Harris. Thanks Shannon for sending me this link Click here

OC Reunion Look Good- Very Intense-watch clip here

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM