--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I feel so accomplished this weekend getting everything ready for Ivy upcoming 1st Birthday and I even finished up two prop projects that have been on the back burner for awhile now. The first one was an old door I painted one side a mellow yellow color and the other side black chalkboard paint. I think it turned out pretty darn cool if I say so myself-LOL




PROJECT # 2 WALL COLLAGE
I took my ornate frame that I use as a prop and added a few of my favorite 5x7's pictures of my sweet Ivy Capri- I even found these's cool (SilverThumb Tacks at Walmart. TA DA


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM