--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Keepsake

I have been wanting to do this project for such a longtime.  I saw this idea in BHG magazine awhile ago- you basically take a picture of your house key or any key that important to you. It could be your first car or apartment key. 
  I used my SATC Love key chain I got in NY when I went with my sister's to give a little more of cute girly effect-- What do you think? Make yours today-  it can be passed down through generations to come.  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend- I have been in bed for the last 48 hrs with the worst sore throat. I finally went to walk-in clinic place near my house to get some meds-- Thank the lord for meds!







SORE THROAT

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM