--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Music Wed~

If you love Miranda Lambert check out her new side project. She create a new all-girl band called Pistol Annies The Pistol Annies features Angaleena Presley and Ashley Monroe






♦ This Sunday Miss USA is on NBC :  60th annual pageant; Andy Cohen and Giuliana Rancic host.
♦ Love this Walmart commercial-Perfect for Father's Day
♦  My sister sent me this video- we both found it funny! The girl in the video has a dry sense of humor 
 ♦  My favorite on NBC THE VOICE Casey Weston Sings "Black Horse"   click here

THIS MADE ME SMILE

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I like Miranda Lambert and was not aware she had this little side project...thanks for sharing!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM