--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Aquaphor Healing Ointment




What do you get when you use 
Aquaphor + A cheap foundation brush =  Best Face Moisturizers


I have used this for 1 mo already after starting up my RENOVARetinol-which can cause serious irritation. So I went on makeupalley.com and found this brilliant idea. This is amazing let me tell you! All I do is paint my face with a thin layer leave on for 20 min use a warm wash cloth to take off. Try it today-
 It is amazing how fast it locks moisture into the skin and promotes healing!!!!


* Seals in moisture 
* Protective barrier
 No odor 
*  Cheap
* No breakouts


Foundation brush for $1 at Target E.L.F Cosmetics

****Eucerin Promise: High quality ingredients and clinically-proven formulas that help keep your skin healthy. Eucerin skin care is safe for sensitive skin and so effective that it's been trusted by dermatologists for years. via http://www.eucerinus.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM