--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Don't settle for School Photos!

This year, have fabulous portrait of your child. Don't settle for the boring, "cookie cutter" pictures! Appointment Required, email me~ASAP- LIMITED SPACE
Sitting Fee: $25 (Reg. $50)    
CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE FOR LAST YEAR BACK TO SCHOOL SESSION

DATE: AUGUST 13-SAT
TIME : TBD- 
LOCATION: TBD-


Referral Program
~For each friend you refer that completes a session with me, you will receive a $20 credit towards your next session. Please contact me if you need business cards- I can send you a few. Thanks!

Please forward this BLOG POST to family friends~When you tell your friends about Kelly Ann Studio it's the greatest compliment you can give me.
Also, great gift ideas for friends & family: Photo gift certificates are available- Pay for your girlfriend sitting fee for her newborn 
session. What a great baby shower gift idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM