--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 19, 2011




This video is also for any working gal who just needs a little reminder to take time for yourself. Watch one of my favorite youtube moms give her tips on staying Glamorous. 
Thanks Kasey for putting this little video together-Great tips! CLICK HERE


My Tips:
  • Dry brushing before getting shower-click here
  • Put on a face mask prior to getting in the shower- that way you can wash it off in the shower. Sometimes if I need to leave on a bit longer I have one of those magic-eraser in the shower-and I clean the shower with it.  LOL Hey it works-try it
  • After shaving put on flawless self-tanner I LOVE Ocean Potion® Ever Glow Daily Moisturizing Lotion found at Walmart $4
Please share your tips & tricks- Love to hear  thxs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog! In answer to your question, the headband is a freebie that came along with a Modcloth dress. It is elastic in the back, and I think that is the key to getting it to stay down. I've had trouble too, with headbands that are cute all the way around - if that makes sense. : )

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM