--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Does anyone do this?

  I'm a list girl- I make list for everything from Baby stuff to chores around the house etc...  If you record all your tasks in a to-do list, you can easily review the list and prioritize the most important tasks. I have a notebook that I keep in my purse.  Each page I categories it as which type of store IE: Drugstore, Dept. Store, Sephora, etc....... Whenever I watch youtube video's or see something in a magazine or say a friend recommends something I write in my little book. That way at the end of the month when I have extra $$. I can just glance at it- and see what I can buy. 


So, start making your to-do lists today. You'll soon be less stressed, more organized and find yourself with more time in the day than you ever realized you had!




1 comment:

  1. I make lists too...all the time, love them!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM