--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

New print from Kelly Ann Studio~3D EFFECT



One new print from Kelly Ann Studio with a new 3D Filter effect  ~ available for purchase in my gallery section on my website.
"The writing on the wall" is available in all sizes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw this idea on pinterest so I gave it a go~
It turn out really cute in Ivy bathroom

Have you watched this new fall show on cbs called 2 Broke Girls? It's funny you should watch it right now!
Watch full episode here

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM