--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 16, 2011

What do you get someone if you want to show them you appreciate them dearly... A Parachute key Chain


About
A little company with a very big way to say "thank you" to people in your life that have meant the most. We want to change the way we say thank you...one pin at a time:)

Each Parachute Promise KEY CHAINS are such a thoughtful & unique gift for someone that you just want to say thank you for being there. Each pin comes with a card to explain the gift. Your recipient will be so touched ..
                                                                                       ORDER HERE


I just love this idea--perfect Christmas gift!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful and inspiring gift idea with us Kelly Ann. I just ordered 3. How I love seeing a post from you in my inbox. You always manage to make my day!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly Ann, thank you so much for this lovely post about Parachute Promise! Sally let me know how she found me and sent me the link to your blog today:) I absolutely love your photography- and congratulations on your Living Social deal!!
    Freedom, Love + Safe Landings,

    Kat McCullough | Founder Parachute Promise
    kat@parachutepromise.com
    twitter: @parachutepromis

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM