--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Wreath~

Simple, inexpensive and gorgeous!!!

All you need is:
  • 2 rolls tulle~any color~ (I could only find black)
  • Ribbon any color I used orange
  • Cheap foam wreath-- I hear you can get this at $1 Store
  • Glue Gun if you have one if not no biggie
  • Optional Items-Black spray paint to cover white foam wreath so you don't need soooo much tulle-- or maybe try covering the  using blk electrical tape maybe that would work.




  •  Started cutting that tulle 13"- you will need 2 rolls of tulle
  •   Make 2 knots with tulle around the wreath- do this over and over all the way around the entire wreath.  
  • Hot glue the orange ribbon bow only
  • Then hang on a wreath hanger on the door

Super easy just time consuming--
I think it turn out pretty darn cute!






1 comment:

  1. Love love love... I must make one of these!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM