Simple, inexpensive and gorgeous!!!ou need is:
- 2 rolls tulle~any color~ (I could only find black)
- Ribbon any color I used orange
- Cheap foam wreath-- I hear you can get this at $1 Store
- Glue Gun if you have one if not no biggie
- Optional Items-Black spray paint to cover white foam wreath so you don't need soooo much tulle-- or maybe try covering the using blk electrical tape maybe that would work.
- Started cutting that tulle 13"- you will need 2 rolls of tulle
- Make 2 knots with tulle around the wreath- do this over and over all the way around the entire wreath.
- Hot glue the orange ribbon bow only
- Then hang on a wreath hanger on the door