--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sister's


I was in need of a fall model for some marketing stuff. 
I was lucky to have this lovely little gal help me out.
Isn't she precious with her long hair!


Remember those fun little Fortune Teller game's 80's & 90's; 
a simple piece of paper transformed into a fortune telling machine? 
Just pick a color
then a number from 1-8 and lift the flap to reveal your destiny~
Well this game is still around today! 
These's three sister's were having a blast -

    
Having a twin sister myself, this photo shoot was extra special because as you can see the two blonde girls are twins sitting next to their older sister ... These 3 little girls were adorable



No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM