--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 14, 2011

THE XFACTOR

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!I WAS BLOWN AWAY BY LAST NIGHT PERFORMANCE'S
 ON X FACTOR!!!  

These's 3 talented singers will be on the Billboard charts
 Mark my words!!! 
Check out their performances below:


1. Stacy Francis-click here
2. Drew Ryniewicz - From my home state AZ- she blew me away with here Roxette cover Click here
3. Lakoda Rayne-- My group favorite is this country girl group -click here


If you like old school rap this 14 yr old kid (Brian Bradley) did pretty good-click here




No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM