--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Do you want to look like singer Jessie James?

 
Well you are in luck the singer Jessie James last night tweeted a makeup tutorial on her youtube page.  She gives some really good tips and tricks.  I would love to look like her for just one day- I can dream right-LOL

Watch her Makeup Video: here
Music Video here

Her product breakdown is below- I would love to spend $295 but I think I'll try #6 and her Nars lipstick for now-- 

Jessie James - Makeup Tutorial
2. Makeup Forever Concealer color #7
5. Eyebrow gel
6. Calfornia Tan Bronzer-setting powder-found here
8. Nars Lipstick (the color I'm not 100% on the name I think she said pretty pink)

Grand total about: $295.00

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this, It's exactly what I was looking for I love Jesse's make up!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM