--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jessica Simpson’s new personalized skin care line BeautyMint

 I was lucky enough to be sent the the new Skincare line by Jessica Simpson called BeautyMint
They sent me two items: Cleanser with with Aloe and the Ultra Replenishing serum with Marine collagen.
In the past I have been using Cetaphil or my beloved Kirks Bar facial soap for years now but was excited to try her new line. I tried the cleanser out for a little over a 2 weeks and so far so good!! No breakouts~ I will keep you posted because I know you have to try something for at least 30 days to really get a good review. It doesn't dry my skin out but doesn't leave any residue either. So if your are looking for a new skincare regimen for winter check out BeautyMint.
The serum I was going to give to my sister when she comes down for Thanksgiving because I'm currently on Retin-A product. I told her about it and she is super excited to try it out. 
I'll let everyone know her review.  


So girls head over to BeautyMint.com and treat yourself!!!


AS MY FAVORITE MOTTO SAYING FROM PARKS AND RECREATION ON NBC 
"Treat Yo Self"
 --THESE'S 2 CLIPS CRACK ME UP EVERYTIME!!!


CLICK HERE


CLICK HERE
 QVC THIS SPRING 2012
"Nicole Richie's fashion resume continues to expand.
The reality TV star is expanding her apparel and accessories empire to the television shopping network with a QVC fashion line, reports Usmagazine.com.

The collection will reportedly launch in February, to coincide with the premiere of the NBC reality show "Fashion Star," where Richie serves as a mentor for competing designers.

VIA: ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/#ixzz1do0ufFYR

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM