--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Dance like No-One's Watching"

When I saw this video I  thought of that saying "Dance like No-One's Watching". Gosh wish I had the guts to do this- You Go Girl. I saw this on HelloGiggles website.




Place: Laundromat in Echo Park, CA.
Song: Lykke Li – ‘I’m Good, I’m Gone’
4578725155_6db7b62376Why I chose this song: I just went through a bum of a breakup. I’ve been mega sad/low. This title caught my eye as I scrolled through – it’s fitting! 


Angela is an actress and a writer .  Follow her on twitter if you wanna. twitter.com/angelatrimbur Angela is a regular performer at the Upright Citizen's Brigade theater in Los Angeles.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... I wish I had the guts too. But props to her!!!

    I posted a link on my blog today for free books for kids. You should check it out for Miss Ivy. Who doesn't love books, for free?!?

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM