--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 6, 2012

CLEAN & CLEAR MAXIMUM STRENGTH PERSA-GEL 10, $4.86

   You would think since I'm about to turn 34, I would not be suffering from acne. But I have been dealing with breakouts since I was a teen.  The last few months I have been at my wits ends - I tried to schedule an appointment with a local dermatologist but there is a three month waiting list to get in, since I live in a smaller town.  Well here's were the review on Persa Gel comes in:


 I had purchase this awhile ago but threw in the back of my drawer so I decide to give it a go a 2 weeks ago.

Well this stuff is The BOMB-- IT WORK'S- I SWEAR!!! It's very drying but that ok with since I just add moisturizer prior to going to bed. 

The results are nothing short of AMAZING!! Persa-gel IMMEDIATELY cleared my breakouts, and has prevented new acne. 



Here's my skin care regimen:
PM:
Liquid Neutrogena--old school one 
Clean and Clear Persa Gel- I pretty much put a very thin layer all over both cheeks & chin. (Let that dry 10 mins)
Cetaphil sensitive moisturizer
Renova every now and then- RX only-- 


AM-- just splash face with tepid water
       Tinted moisturizer--w/ spf









No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM