--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND ALSO MY TWIN SISTER~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!
I couldn't imagine sharing a Birthday with a better person! 
 Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend! I sure did we celebrated my Birthday a little early-my sweet husband took me and Ivy to my favorite restaurant Connor's Steak House. He also got me a book I have been wanting to read ~Kyle Richards' New Book- Life is Not a Reality Show. I can't wait to dive in read it. She included tons family & friend photos in her book look who in this picture below taken in early 90's
 Kim,Kyle & Bethenny Frankel



        Take a look at this sweet video my husband 
made me for my Birthday---
                  I  it!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and your sister Kelly Ann.
    Hope you had an simply awesome day!! So cool to have a twin sister to share in all the good and special times!!! Wishing you both all the best!

    Sally
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM