--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, January 19, 2012

~Royal Design Studio~

    
 Check out my fabulous new hallway. I used a stencil called "Springtime in Paris "

I can't wait to use this in my Spring Time Mini Sessions.
Head over to their website they have tons of stencils--

***Click here to order***




Here's what stencil looks like- 2 stencils 
via: royaldesignstudio

New Bachelorette – 

Congrats ~Emily Maynard

via here

I can't wait! 



Such a sweet GIF's I found via the web

2 comments:

  1. Great work with the stencil!!! I like the way you staggered the edges of the poem at the door. What paint application method did you use? A roller or something else?
    I just got this stencil and plan on doing my color planning this weekend. I can't wait. I hope it turns out as beautiful as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stenciled hallway looks fantastic -- great colors, too!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM