--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sh*t Video-See below for a few of my favorites- So darn funny


I am guessing everyone have seen this video?  
Now that it has taken off people everywhere are making there
own videos. See below for a few of my favorites- So darn funny! Click here

Sh*t Girls Say




Sh*t Mom Bloggers Say





Sh*t People say to Twins  --I had to post this since I'm a twin


Sh*t Toddler's Say




Sh*t  Married Girls say to single Girls



Sh*t Dads
 Say



Best for last!!!

Sh*t People Say On Facebook


 
Don't you sometimes wish there were other people in your area that you could meet up with and connect with? Put yourself on the map and see who might be in your area! I just did-This blogger map that you can sign up for over at Latte Love. 


Do you need something to watch instead of the SuperBowl
Watch this hysterical episode of In The Middle--Click here full episode

1 comment:

  1. Am I the only one who hasn't seen these videos?? LOL. They look hysterical just from the titles alone. Off to watch & have some laughs!
    Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
    xx
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM