--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Alison Rosen Is Your New Best Friend

If you are a fan of Adam Carolla's podcast you know who Alison Rosen is. She now has her only podcast with a woman's perspective on things. So if you want something new and funny to listen to at work or at home- Click here to listen. I love it!





Podcast Description
Writer, comedian, Alison Rosen (you know her as Adam Carolla's news girl) shares all the junk in her head in a fun and silly (but sometimes serious) weekly interview show touching on relationships, pop culture and current events, listener interaction and trying to figure out if that thing you do that you think no one else does is normal.

@alisonrosen




Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Hay I'm happy you Like my Spare TP Holder. If you like the one in the picture I have extra! I can send you 2 I have made. and no trade necessary.
    What do you think?
    Rose

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM