--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 9, 2012

Nursery Name Wall Print





AT CHECKOUT, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING


NAME:
COLOR: Font (CHOICE OF ONE):what type of font?


**IMPORTANT**
 If you have any questions regarding your order,I will send you a message with your proof prior to ordering.

Standout mounting ONLY ~ NO frame Needed~
Perfect for a new mommy who
already has tons stuff on her todo-list

18x24" - $85 + $10 ship

24x24" - $95 + $15 ship

24x30" - $120 + $15 ship

20x40" - $150 + $20 ship
Contact me via email here
 Girl Glitter will be Pink ~ 
For Boy Glitter will be Blue or I can do black/white image-
Payment via papal or check-Thanks





Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM