--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, March 5, 2012

This Sleep Mask is truly the best I have used....

Love Love Love this Mask!!

If you have trouble sleeping or just need a little pampering you have to get this wonderful scented Hot/Cold sleep mask. I order one from her Etsy store a few months ago and have never looked back~Superb product A++.

 I look forward to putting it on every night-smells divine
 (I picked Chamomile & Lavender). 
I have purchased many of theses eye masks and have sent them to my family & friends as gifts.






Via her website:
All sleep mask or made with organic flax seed and herbs. Sleep mask are made with 3 chambers, this is perfect for a tosser turner or a side sleeper. The chambers help to keep the flax in place for comfortable fit. Herbs I have chosen to use are: Chamomile- relaxant, calms the nervous system, insomnia, irritability, restlessness. Chamomile- Arthritis, stress, circulation, relieving anxiety, depression and insomnia. Helps to relieve pain related to headaches. Mint- helps with sinus and headache issues.


Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM