--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 1, 2012

If you have ever purchased makeup at Drugstore

 My sister sent me this hilarious video. Oh my goodness, it had me laughing so hard especially when she was talking about going to drugstore to pickup a toothbrushes and this weird guy ask her a question.
 I kind of had the same thing happen to me at Walmart-but it wasn't nearly as funny as her story.
It was just teens trying on deodorant- and putting it back-very GROSS!

Make sure seal isn't broken when buying new deodorant.
I went up to the sales women and told her what they were doing.
They were caught-not sure what happen after that.
Anyways,go watch this video-

ROFLMAO emoticon (Laughing Emoticons)LOL

PS- I think when she says Buffalo Bill it's in reference to that weird movie Silence of the Lambs-
I could be wrong-
  CLICK HERE TO WATCH


Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

  1. Omg sis I love all her videos. I found her Via Essiebutton
    Who I also love :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM