--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 3, 2012

My favorite little munchkin ever...


 Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!


~ MUSIC ~ Can't wait

Alanis Morissette Brings 'Havoc,' Her 7th Album, will hit iTunes August 2012



The first single, "Guardian," will be available on iTunes on May 15, four days after it is shipped to radio. I have always loved her music since I was in High School-Still Jagged Little Pill & Left of The Middle by Natalie Imbruglia is my favorite album of all times, it was just perfect
My all time favorite song of her are:

Track listing for "Havoc and Bright Lights":
  • "Guardian"
  • "Woman Down"
  • "'Til You
  • "Celebrity"
  • "Empathy"
  • "Lens"
  • "Spiral"
  • "Numb"
  • "Havoc"
  • "Win and Win"
  • "Receive"
  • "Edge of Evolution"



Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM