--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 8, 2012

Model and actress Milla Jovovich was recently announced as the new face of Avon's fragrance


 Milla Jovovich

  Way back in the early 90's I purchased Milla (The Divine Comedy) tape- and no joke I loved this album for years and still to this day I played over and over- Her voice is so unique and haunting at the same time. I even purchased the CD version and keep in my car since my tape wore out. If you haven't heard this song- you must listen it-- the video kind of dark....My two favorite songs are...

Milla - Gentleman who fell-CLICK HERE



Milla Jovovich - It's Your Life - 








I can't wait for new perfume from avon in Oct 2012.

The fragrance, which will be released in October, is described by Avon as having top notes of bergamot, plum and crisp ivy greens, middle notes of seductive black dahlia, rose and orchid, and base notes of creamy woods, patchouli flower and silky musk notes." [ article ] 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2152740/Milla-Jovovich-stars-Avon-campaign-new-face-beauty-giants-fragrance.html#ixzz1xEnEmE5n

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM