--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Team USA


The 2012 London Olympic Games is 47 days away. The Olympic Games is the biggest sporting event on the planet and I can't wait to watch. I'm just in awe of all the Athletes! 


To get everyone in the Olympic Spirit- I have added a collection of truly inspirational videos of past olympians from Mary Lou Retton  - Olympic Gold to the famous Kerri Strug's Gold Medal Vault-Check it out here

Here's the Olymic Schedule- Click here
A total cast of 15,000 will take part in the London 2012 Opening and Closing Ceremonies, which will be watched by an estimated audience of four billion. 


2012 Apparel -




Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM