Bach flower remedies are dilutions of flower material developed by Edward Bach, an English bacteriologist, pathologist and homeopath, in the 1930s.
HOW I USE IT:
I use it for sleeping aid on some nights---I read about in Health magazine and it
really does work! I take Rescue Remedy 3-4 drops in water or tea.
You know how you feel after you take a deep breath or a really good cry and you feel like there are no problems in the world? It's amazing- look at the list below and read the reviews-
Rescue Remedy (20ml vial)-- no side effect & safe for about everyone
Directions: Take 4 drops in a small glass of water. Repeat as necessary. Can also be taken by placing 4 drops directly on or under the tongue.
Indications: For relief of occasional stress. Free from artificial additives and suitable for vegans.
Can be used for:
- Traumatic Situations
- Impatience, tension and pressure
- Sudden Bad News
- Family Problems
- Give to your dog prior to a Thunderstorm
- When feeling stressed out about flying
- When feeling stressed out about meeting new people
- When feeling stressed out before an exam
- Before giving a speech
- Before going to the dentist
- When dealing with a grumpy person who is driving you insane
- When dealing with other people's high-stress level
- This should be a household standard for stress, anxiety, PMS, hyperactivity, a fight with the in-laws, can I go on?
HERE'S A FEW MORE LIST
Bach flower remedies
CLICK ON BELOW IMAGE TO MAKE IT BIGGER-
Dr OZ Article Click here
Look for Bach Flowers at your local natural health store or order them online. Whole Foods also sells them so does Earthfare here in Huntsville
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Kelly Ann Studio