--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 5, 2012

New Prints Available--AZ

dream·catch·er/ˈdrēmˌkaCHər/ The dreamcatcher would alter a person’s dreams by protecting the sleeper from negative dreams by catching bad dreams inside its web and allowing good dreams to filter through the center hole and descend down the feathers to the dreamer. 





 I was born and raised in AZ so the Grand Canyon means a lot to me.
 I was going thru some old photos from when Brett and I were first dating and came up a few Grand Canyon images that I love and cherish! I even added a "Dream Catcher" to give it that "Double Exposure Effect


These's two images are available for purchase!

Grand Canyon
Please email me which one you want Triangle or Circle "Dream Catcher"
 
"Dream Catcher"





Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM