--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Taylor Armstrong


     I just LOVE  The Real Housewives franchise  and especially The Beverly Hills cast, so when Taylor Armstrong book came out I had to get it! It's such a touching book! Every woman (and young woman who is dating) should read this book.

I emailed Taylor via her facebook page and she was sweet enough to reply.
I  told her how much her book moved me and I ask her to autograph it- she replied back saying-
No problem just mail the book to the below address:



Don't forget to make a sticky note with your return address and email


To: Taylor Armstrong
 8950 W. Olympic Blvd. #189
Beverly Hills CA 90211


Order the book here



Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM