--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Deidre & the Dark's


I just feel in love with the theme song to the new hit show on– 
Bravo called Gallery Girls.

Gallery Girls is about seven girls working in the NY art world (think Charlotte York, from Sex in the City meet The Hills on MTV or The City).

It's a very addicting show at first I didn't really like it but now I'm hooked.

The theme song to the show is called Classic Girl.  I just love her voice -very reminiscent throwback era. 

Check out her video below- and these's two lovely self portraits of the lead singer Deidre Muro 

Deidre & the Dark's video below





Video here




Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM