--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Thanks Pinterest for this cute idea!

I have been wanting to do this pinterest idea for such a long time but it's kind of hard when you have no computer ink! LOL
Today, I was returning a Library book, so I decided to give this project a go. 

I think it turned out pretty darn cute- something I'll cherish for a long time!


FYI: If you have a toddler be sure to have your husband help you or have a friend since it's really hard to push the copier button while trying to place a toddler's hand on the glass. 


This craft project reminded me of the scene in this 80's movie

THE SECRET OF MY SUCCESS fast forward to 11:42 min mark




via: 

FolkLura

Check out my new vintage nightlight- perfect for any photographer's kitchen



Kelly Ann Studio 




Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM