--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 1, 2012

Listen to Cher Lloyd New CD


It took forever for US release date 

Listen to her FULL CD here


Cher Lloyd rose to fame when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor. Shortly afterwards, Lloyd was signed by Simon Cowell to Sony Music subsidiary Syco Music.
My top 3 favorite songs 
  1. Swagger Jagger 
  2. Playa Boi 
  3. Want U Back

One of my favorite 80's songs--Shakespears Sister classic "Stay"







Discontinued Scentsy Buddies
My daughter~ Ivy ♥'s her Scentsy Buddy, (Patches) so when I saw this deal -I had to get backups since our family dog has chewed the first Patches up.

Hurry don't let this deal pass you buy- perfect gift for any child and will make his/her room smell divine. Ivy's favorite scent : "Just Breathe


Order here 
(Tell Sandie I sent you-thxs)
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM