--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dream Home Cooking~ Cookbook


When my husband and I first moved to Huntsville, AL, I remember unpacking our stuff on a Sunday morning and watching this local cooking show with Melissa Friday called Dream Home Cooking on WAAY 31 @ 9:30AM-Click here

Melissa has that sweet southern charm about her and I just loved all her recipes from the show. 
Her husband Mike owns Woodland Homes here in HSV. They are gorgeous homes! Click here

  Melissa put together 20 Amazing Meals in a lovely cookbook- This cookbook would make a perfect gift for any Southern Belle- or anyone who loves to cook!

Here's her Facebook page-Click here
Order you copy here


Just a few Amazing Recipes: 
*  Buffalo Chicken Dip
*  Cucumber Sandwiches
*  BBQ Cups
* GranSyl's Blackberry Cobbler
* Heavenly Banana Cake
* Etc.... many more



Kelly Ann Studio 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM