--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, December 17, 2012

Please Watch & Share........



Being a mom of a young child, I was heartbroken and feel sooooooo sad for the families that lost a loved one last Friday.

 I wanted to do something but didn't know what to do until I saw this video above. 
Please take 3 mins and watch this video then share on your Facebook wall. 
Here's the link





Kelly Ann Studio sent (20) 4x6 prints of this angel photo, This angel photo was taken in New Orleans a couple years ago, when I was pregnant with my little girl Ivy. 

Massive effort to help Mothers of Connecticut children victims. 
Mail kiss cards to: 
Renae Christine | 6935 Aliante Pkwy. | Ste. #104-273 | Las Vegas, NV 89084





Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM