--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Beauty Obsessions So Far

Hope everyone had a Fabulous New Years! 


Here's Two Fabulous Items~

 I've only been using them since Christmas, but I just couldn't wait any longer, I just had to share they are that FABULOUS...... 

1. GREEN TEA MASK BY SUDDEN CHANGE- I heard about this mask from Lilly Ghalichi's who's on 'Shahs of Sunset' my new obsession on Bravo, other than the Housewives.
She blogged about this mask how hard it is too find, that she buys it's in bulk. 
I found mine at Rite Aid- find it here
This stuff is amazing it makes your face tingling cooling sensation- It did however make my skin very soft, so all in all definitely worth the $8

2. Emjoi Micro-Pedi BatteryOperated Callus Remover
 - One word "AMAZING" -THIS LITTLE MACHINE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MY WHOLE LIFE??? Now, I can save $$ on pedicures and just go get a $5 polish change. 
I use Emjoi at night and then put on Amlactin- My feet have never look better. 
Now go order this and I swear you won't be sorry!! 
Watch the video here  Orde QVC.com

Please share some of your favorites 2012 or 2013 Favorites-A friend of mine raved about another item I'm hoping to try soon-Here's what Julie said:


OMG this stuff is amazing! Not only is it anti-aging and relaxing, but the fragrance is AMAZING! Contains Vitamin E, Collagen, Serum Beads and Pearl Powder. My skin feels moisturized and not dry at all. Around $5.00 at Walmart and definitely two thumbs up from me! TRY IT! :)
                                     
                                     
Thanks for visiting my blog!
www.KellyAnnStudio.com

                    
                                                 K△S


No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM