--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two “Quirky" shows I love



I don't usually like medical shows but this season I'm hooked on two of them.
They are both really good shows- one is more comedy driven this is The Mindy Project show about a  young Ob/Gyn doctor balances her personal and professional life-
Watch this clip-- It's so funny~trust me you will love it!

For the second show, Emily Owens M.D. is a cross between Grey's Anatomy with comedy twist.

   The main actress in the show is Meryl Streep daughter.
 Also, the main guy Doctor in the show is Kostas the cutie pie from Sisterhood Traveling Pants enough said :)   

CW Channel -Click here
Now go watch Full Episode on Hulu 
Here &






‘The Mindy Project’ 


*** I'm happy to announce~ Kelly Ann Studio was asked to do another Living Social Deal:
My Spring coupon will be running tentatively 1/31/13-so mark your calendar because they go fast. If you want a certain date please email once you have voucher purchased.
So if you are not already a Living Social member go sign up- http://www.livingsocial.com/


Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM