--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, February 2, 2013

These's two brothers are so adorable!

BOOK YOUR LOADING DOCK GRAFFITI SESSION TODAY! JUST EMAIL ME

They braved the cold weather this morning!! ❅ ❄ 




Isn't this newspaper clipping saying beautiful~ I just had to share...... via pinterest

Be kind and forward my blog to a friend!


Thanks for visiting my blog! 


logoc_zps575d351a logoc_zps575d351a.jpg


Please "LIKE" my Facebook Studio page for upcoming deals and sessions

*** PLEASE GIVE 48 HRS NOTICE 

IF YOU HAVE TO CANCEL TO AVOID FEE 




No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM