--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Die Cut Art Project


   I just love doing art projects with my daughter Ivy. With her starting preschool soon, I'm 
sure she will be bring home all kinds of art but the art we do together, I will cherish forever.

If you would like to create your own art work with your child, please contact Eri on Etsy 
she can die cut any shape just contact  her Etsy Store- click here  (Let her know I sent you)

Step 1-- Think of a shape- I picked a little girl dress and had Eri Peterson from BluefinWorks Paper design die cut the shape. I tried to do myself but it never looked like a dress- I'm good with the camera not scissors-LOL


Step 2 



Step 3- Frame 





"BluefinWorks specializes in die cut stationery's / decorations for your special occasion." 

Twitter-@BluefinWorks












BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~THXS WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM