--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

"Sing" Movie 1989



"Sing" 

OMG "Sing" one of my favorite cheesey 80's movies!
I swear, I must have listened to this sdtrk a 100 times back in the day-no joke!
Let not forget how cute Peter Dobson aka Dominic was in this movie! 
To sum up the plot bad boy meets girl~A cross between "Fame" and "Footloose".

Now go watch-Click here
Full movie here-- yes, it's corny but it's really a good movie - 


 My Favorite scene is below-Anna/Dominic dance


Surprisingly not available on DVD 

Starring:
  • Lorraine Bracco
  • Peter Dobson
  • Jessica Steen
  • Louise Lasser
  • Patti LaBelle 
  • Cuba Gooding, Jr. 

Another 80's Movie I loved-

SJP Movie Girls Just Want to Have Fun



Kelly ▲nn




WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM