--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, May 31, 2013

Sali Hughes--Belinda Carlisle Makeup-Artist

 Thanks to my sister Shannon, who turned me onto this FABULOUS youtube beauty guru channel. Her name is Sali Hughes and she's the host of this youtube show where she interviews local celebs and ask them about beauty & skincare. They are the most intriguing women with such style and they have some fabulous skincare tips- Oh my goodness-- you just have to watch a few episodes and I just know you will be hooked like me! Trust Me! Now Go watch! 

Her name is: Sali is a Welsh journalist, writer and broadcaster

CLICK HERE TO WATCH ALL HER VIDEOS
HER WEBSITE:
http://www.salihughesbeauty.com/




Smiley Doggie Friday ♥ 345 Comment




 photo SIGN_zps93821390.png
BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~THXS WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM