--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 9, 2013

VIDEO POST THURSDAY

There are 3 videos I have came upon this week, that I just had to share:

1. "Highway Don't Care" by: Tim McGraw & Taylor Swift
Please show this to your friends, family, teenagers, anyone who is guilty of texting while driving. This will show them the highway don’t care.


2.  Delta Rae - Dance In The Graveyards: This video dark but really good- watch the entire video
This is a brother and sister group. I have loved their haunting lyrics ever since I heard their original song "Bottom of the River." 


3.   Avril Lavigne - Here's To Never Growing Up-- it just like any Avril song but I love it! I have been a fan of hers since back in the day! It's a fun upbeat song that will get stuck in your head.


Some of the Best Life advice I've ever come across-

CLICK HERE

 

PLEASE SHARE -
David Foster Wallace was asked to give the commencement address to the 2005 graduating class of Kenyon College. However, the resulting speech didn't become widely known until 3 years later, after his tragic death. It is, without a doubt, some of the best life advice and perhaps the most simple and elegant explanation of the real value of education.

BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~
THANKS!

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM