--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 7, 2013

Gift Certificate For Father's Day~


Father’s Day is fast approaching (Sunday, June 16), and I understand how difficult it is these day's to find a truly meaningful, lasting gift! That’s why Kelly Ann Studio is offering you a special gift certificate just for Father’s Day. With a gift certificate from www.KellyAnnStudio.com, Dad can book a family portrait session at a later date. Sitting fee for a limited time is $35- usually $50 but for Father's Day- 
I will be offering a lower rate! 

Email me today or msg me via Facebook- 
Thxs




BE KIND ~PLEASE SHARE THIS BLOG WITH A FRIEND~THXS WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM