--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 30, 2013

Out Sick

Out sick for the next few days~  

***All orders have been placed and everyone should be getting their orders early next week. 
I will be deleting all files from last month at the end of the week-please be sure to place your print orders prior to this date. 
If you have any question please feel free to email me- I will be checking my email periodically. Thanks
Me at the Dr's Office


Side Note- I'm booked solid for Oct & Nov 2013- 

 I will only be taking a few clients in Dec- due to Christmas
So please contact me via email- 



1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM